Editing Services

books4

Monique Sanchíz de Mihalitsianos offers freelance content editing and copy-editing services for a fixed fee of $0.01 per word in the manuscript. 75% of payment must be delivered upfront and the remaining 25% upon delivery of the edited work. Her estimated delivery time is 2-4 weeks. The fee for content editing and copy-editing service is the same.

If you are interested, please send an e-mail to: moniquesanchiz@gmail.com. Include the title of your work, the genre and age category, and the exact word count. Do not include your manuscript yet. We will get back to you within the week with payment instructions and further steps.